14 Feb 2010

Hidden treasures with a quick glimpse

Friday evening the wondrous one got a call saying there was a last minute cancellation at a secret supper club in East London called Fernando & Leluu which we have been wanting to discover for a while. It a sensational experience like going round a friends house for dinner yet not completely in the dark about what is about to happen. With a 7 course tasting menu that expectantly we had to twiddle our chopsticks waiting. The invitation, to celebrate Chinese New Year, insisted that we should come with a touch of red, so in true Bex Rox fashion, I blinged out my arm with the new friendship bracelets. By the time I got home, my arm was bare as after I had a few glasses of wine I had given them away to some of my fellow (very grateful) diners.

I'm loving this new craze of secret supper clubs!! Incredible food, interesting people and a touch of out of the ordinary excitement. I have heard that The Secret Ingredient is incredible - it is run by a guy call Horton Jupiter (great name!!) from his flat in Hackney.

I can't wait for my next adventure at Nuno Mendes' spectacular club- - The Loft. I'm expecting the tasting menu to be seriously delectable as the head chef from Noma will be in charge for the evening.

Now back to finishing the collection, we are exhausted but very excited to launch it. Inspired by Futurism, star wars, and the aurora - northern lights...

Here's a glimpse:


Love Bex x

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAKE UP IS ART

MAKE UP IS ART
OCTOBER

MAKE UP IS ART

MAKE UP IS ART
A/W10

Sunday Times Style

Sunday Times Style